The Landscape Photography Call-for-Entry (CFE) is here!
It’s a fall thing! The Language of the Land Landscape Photography Contest opens for entry today! The Early Entry fee is only $20 for 10 images and a chance at being the cover artist in the in the September/October 2022 issue.
Five other finalists will receive a Showcase Portfolio, with at least 10 images featured, including their highest-placing image.
We are thinking this CFE will become as popular as our extremely popular Color It Red contest.
If you want to be included in The Language of the Land, Landscape Photography issue just click the PayPal button below, pay the (very low) $20 early entry fee at PayPal and you’re in!
• You can enter more than once, but you must pay the regular fee for each separate entry…
• Previous winners are encouraged to enter, but with newer images.
The Grand Prize winner will have her/his portfolio published as the Featured Artist in Shadow & Light Magazine, with the extra bonus in the form of also being the cover artist. Four-six runners-up will each have their portfolios published as a Showcase Portfolio. Up to 10 finalists will have one of their images selected to be included in the Single Image Showcase, a full page for each image. Up to 25 finalists will have their work featured in the Language of the Land 2022 Gallery at shadowandlightmagazine.com, which will be announced September 10, 2022.
Sample image, ©Tim Anderson
Language of the Land 2022 Basic Guidelines
• Early Entry Fee: $20 for 10 images
• Early Entry ends August 20, 2022 and will go to $25/10 images
• Size: All entries shall be no more than 11-inches wide at longest side, 300 dpi, 8-bit, jpg.
• The naming convention needs to be: lastname, firstname, lotl2022,title-01 (title-02, etc.)
• Please send all images via “wetransfer.com” It’s very simple and free!
• Entries can be of any style as long as they are photo-based, and have 90% landscape, with no architecture or modern buildings.
• Image & Entry Deadline: Midnight August 28, 2022
• Winners: All winners will be announced September 10, 2022
• Please send all entries and inquiries to me, here. (email@example.com)
Jurors: Tim Anderson, others to be announced
Copyright Notice: All entrants retain individual copyright protection. Images will be used only for promotion and publicity of this contest. If any other use is desired the copyright owner of that image(s) will be contacted.