Welcome to the May/June 2017 issue of Shadow & Light Magazine. Thanks to all those who have purchased single issues as well as those who have purchased the annual subscription, especially at the new limited time lower price. (View Table of Contents below.)
You can view what is in the new issue by clicking on the “In This Issue” tab at the top of this page.
We have worked very hard to bring this issue to you and hope that you will fully enjoy it.
If you would like to sign up for an annual subscription for only $14.50 click on the link below.
By purchasing the Annual Subscription you will save $5.00 off the Single Issue price ($3.50/each).
• Note: When you subscribe you will receive the next available issue as the start of your subscription. For example, if you subscribed today your first issue will be the July/August 2017 publication. At the time of that release (7/15/2017) you will be notified of the appropriate download link. If you have any questions at all, let me know, here.
Gift subscriptions are not available at this time.
If you have any questions or considerations, please contact us, here.
Table of Contents: May/June 2017
• Featured Photographer: Marie Maher (cover)
• Showcase Portfolio: Dale Niles
• Showcase Portfolio: LuAnn Ostergaard
• Showcase Portfolio: Robb Johnson
• Showcase Portfolio: Rosanne Olson
• Showcase Portfolio: Ivy Bigbee
• Déjà Vu: Niki Boon Revisited
• Artful Inquiry: Alain Briot, Abstraction
• ArtSmarts: Beate Chelette, 5 Star Success Blueprint
• Mindful Matters: How to Make a Photograph
• Endpaper: Tim Anderson, Conversations with Sand #2898
Thank you in advance for your consideration and interest in Shadow & Light Magazine.